Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween with the Dixon 6

Of course, I have not done the best job of keeping up with the blog. Still, I'm not giving up. A lot has gone on since my last post in March. We celebrated Halloween with a really fun Halloween Party at our house. Here are a few pics of all of us in our costumes:

Candy Corn Witch


Ninja







Eskimo


Agent C- Men In Black


Snoopy & Charlie Brown


Bruce, the cutest monster ever!


Passing out candy at the Trunk or Treat... Can you tell I love Halloween?




More photos from the party:

Jacob as the Hulk


The Wilcox Family
Sombrero Man, Pirate, & Link from Zelda


Kevin & Ethan


Megan & Hannah


Louis


The Graue Family 


Grandpa Bob


Theresa, Rob, & Bob


Kit


Kaylee


Ashton, Stephanie, & Joe


John & Raven


Grandpa Dwight & Bruce


Halloween parade at school.





No comments: