Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Bruce

Bruce William Graue was born on March 19, 2012 at 9:39 am weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. and measuring 20.25 inches long. He was perfectly healthy and cute as can be. He was born by C-section, so I wasn't able to be in the room. It was just Mommy & Daddy in there with the doctors and nurses. I came up there shortly afterward, and I got to see Bruce through the nursery window. Christy was being held in recovery because her blood pressure was elevated, and she was being monitored. I had to leave before things settled down, so I wasn't able to hold him that first day. :( I had to get to Cody's track meet, but I was able to snap this picture. What a cutie pie!




Tonight, March 20th, I was able to go up and hold him, though. The kids and I went up. Rob was going to come too, but when we got into the van the battery was dead. He stayed to fix it, and the kids and I drove in the Volkswagen. It only seats 5. When we got there Christy, Craig, and Bruce were all doing well. What a cute family they are!

Holding Bruce for the first time! Heaven!


Bruce meets his cousins.


Cousin Cody

The boys


The girlies meet Bruce.


Cousin Jacqui


Look at that face!


Cousin Carissa


Clark William & Bruce William. Superman meets Batman.


Mom & Baby


Baby makes 3.


Love this new family.









In love with these baby feet.

No comments: