I love the idea of the gratitude posts during November, but this year I am going to post them every Sunday instead of everyday. Today is the 4th, so I am thankful for:
1) I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with everything I have including all of the special people who have touched my life & who is always there for me when life seems over-whelming.
2) I am thankful for my husband who is always
there to hold my hand & travel with me through this journey. I love you Rob.
3) I am thankful to be a mother. There is no calling in life that's as simultaneously challenging and rewarding. It's truly my greatest blessing.
4) Finally I am thankful for my amazing mother. She is the embodiment of strength and love. Thank you for always loving me and believing in me Mom, and thank you for being my biggest cheerleader no matter the score. Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment