I got an e-mail from our worker today. She told me that the birth mother was sitting down with her worker today to try to narrow down the 7 homestudies that she has to go through. They think that they might have a decision by Friday or Monday. This is very exciting and scary. All we can do is hope and wonder. The kids are hoping every day that we have some news, and so far all we can do is wait. I keep telling them that this is a very difficult decision for the birth mother, and I am grateful that she is taking her time and being thoughtful in her decision. I hope she can find peace and find a family that she feels is the right one for Jeremiah.
Our worker also told me that Jeremiah is doing well. He has a worker that is assigned to work just with him, which is great. I hope he is being showered with love and attention right now. I hope he is being held a lot. That is so important for him right now. She told me his doctor says he is healthy. She didn't say for sure, but hopefully he is off of the anti-biotics and doing well. Sweet baby boy!
Also, I am going to a training tonight on Talking with Children about Adoption. I am going to be in the same building as Jeremiah, and it's killing me not to be able to see him. I'd love to have a chance to see him or hold him. I just keep imagining what he might look like.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment