Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two Weddings :)

So my older brother is getting married. His name is Joe, and he is marrying a wonderful woman named Stephanie. Stephanie has two children- Clint & Ashton from a previous relationship, and they are great kids. I'm really happy for Joe & I am even happier that he seems so content with his life right now. So congrats Joe & Stephanie, and here are some of their engagement photos. Rob took them & he will also be photographing their wedding.








My sister, Christy is also getting married. I'm so excited about it because she is marrying a really wonderful guy. His name is Craig & he and Rob were really good friends in High School. Craig was the Best Man in our wedding & Christy was a Bridesmaid in mine, so it's just perfect. The most amazing thing of all in this is that I fixed the two of them up. :) Too cool! I am going to be the Maid of Honor (Don't call me Matron- LOL) and Rob is going to be a Groomsman. Cody is going to be a Jr. Groomsman & Kaylee and Jacqui will be Jr. Bridesmaids. Cody is going to escort them both down the aisle, with one of them on each arm. That will be too cute, and Carissa & Jacob are going to be Flower Girl & Ring Bearer. It's going to be so great! Here are a few of their engagement photos:






So congratulations you guys. We couldn't be happier for you!!!



No comments: